Medically Adapted Gym (MAG)
- Has your doctor recommended that you adopt a healthier, more active lifestyle?
- Are you currently suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes or hypertension?
- Would you like to set a great example for your child and work out with him/her?
- Would you prefer an individualized approach to exercise within a medical facility?
- Have you had surgery and are unsure how far you should push yourself exercising?
If you answered "YES" to any of the questions above, HARTZ Physical Therapy's Medically Adapted Gym (M.A.G.) is for you! The M.A.G. provides an exercise facility committed to those clients who expect clinical expertise in the development and implementation of an individualized exercise routine. Click on the links below to find out more about our specific programs:
What is the difference between HARTZ Physical Therapy's M.A.G. program and typical gyms? PLENTY!
- Initial Evaluation by a Physical Therapist highly trained to evaluate your individual strengths and weaknesses so that you are prepared to succeed (most insurances will pay for this evaluation). Physical Therapists are also able to evaluate previous injuries or weaknesses and tailor a progressive plan to get you healthy.
- Instead of paying extra at a typical gym for a personal trainer (many of whom have only completed a weekend course to become certified), the MAG provides an experienced and highly trained (college graduate) exercise clinician to create your plan and supervise all of your visits. This personal attention is included in your membership!
- Small intimate environment helps you focus on your goals.
- Monthly rate is already discounted so everybody gets same great rate without having to search for coupons or wait for special offers.
- No initiation or administrative fee.
- No annual contracts...all memberships are month-to-month.
The American Medical Association recommends to physicians that they should write prescriptions for exercise. Exercise will combat obesity, hypertension and diabetes and reduce or eliminate the need for potentially harmful medications. Ask your physician about the benefits of becoming more active. The M.A.G. provides a safe place to begin your road to a healthier lifestyle.
So, if you're ready to get healthy and make a lifestyle modification, call HARTZ Physical Therapy's MAG at 735-8880 (available at the 90 Good Drive location only) and get ready to Experience the Difference!